Yorkshire Food & Drink Festivals
- The Dales Festival of Food and Drink
- Held at Leyburn in the heart of Wensleydale on May Day Bank Holiday weekend is the North's premier event celebrating the
local food, drink and farming of the region.
- Emley Real Ale Festival
- Emley’s 3rd Annual Real Ale Festival will be held over the Easter Weekend - Friday 29th March to Sunday 31st March.
There will be 10 hand pulled Real Ales... along with real cider, wine, soft drinks and food. Free Entry!
Emley Bandroom, 9 Beaumont Street, Emley HD8 9RN
- Huddersfield Food and Drink Festival
- West Yorkshire's biggest food and drink festival..
Many local and regional stallholders will present tastes and products from all around the world.
- Malton Food Lovers Festival
- Malton Food Lovers Festival has announced a top line-up of Patrons and visiting Chefs.
- Pontefract Liquorice Festival
- With the very best street performers, art, craft, live music dancing and entertainment from all over the world.
There are liquorice talks, a 15th century pub to visit, an extraordinary array of liquorice goods to
purchase and rare liquorice plants to acquire
- Wakefield Festival of Food, Drink & Rhubarb
- This famous festival is Wakefield's culinary contribution to Yorkshire's growing reputation for
producing the best locally grown and produced food, drink and, of course, rhubarb. With top local chefs,
organic and locally produced food and drink with deli and continental foods thrown in for good measure.
- York Festival of Food and Drink
- York's Food and Drink Festival in September is set in and around the city's many unique historic venues. The
main focus is local and regional food and drink.